This is what changes with your health when you exercise
Sometimes I feel like a broken record.
You’re constantly hearing from me how important exercise is to your health and how so many of your health problems will improve or even disappear as the result of a consistent exercise program.
Why do I continue to give you the same lecture?
Because I’ve seen exercise change lives. I’ve even seen exercise save lives.
Here are the Top 4 Health Improvement Factors that come as a result of challenging, consistent exercise:
1. Your energy levels boost and you feel great.
I have noticed that most people don’t realize how bad they feel. They get used to feeling bad. Then when they start exercising they feel so much better. Your energy levels soar and you feel excited about life again.
2. Your muscles and joints feel better than ever.
You’ll notice a reduction in aches and pains once you’ve been sticking with an exercise program for a few weeks. That chronic muscle and joint pain that you’ve lived with for years may begin to fade. For some, joint replacement surgery is postponed. For others, arthritis pain is reduced.
3. Your risk of heart attack or stroke is reduced.
I like to remind my clients of this one, since it’s not something they can physically feel, but it’s the one that saves lives! Exercise has the power to remove two of the major risk factors that lead to heart disease: 1) physical inactivity and 2) obesity. Exercise also increases your good cholesterol (HDL) and lowers your blood pressure.
4. Your blood sugar levels are better controlled.
Clients of mine with type 2 diabetes see substantial benefits from exercise. Exercise improves the body’s use of insulin, and the related weight loss improves insulin sensitivity. For many, exercise becomes the natural, permanent antidote to their type 2 diabetes.
There are SO MANY benefits to exercise, why would anyone avoid doing it?! Typically it comes down to excuses.
- If you’re tired…exercise gives you energy.
- If you’re in pain…exercise alleviates your muscle and joint pain.
- If you’d rather stay in bed…exercise makes your sleep more restful.
- If you’re pressed for time…exercise improves your efficiency and extends your life.
- If you don’t know where to start…that’s where I come in.
Call or email me today and I’ll show you the fastest and safest way to reap all of the benefits of exercise.
It’s time you start enjoying all the benefits of exercise. Let’s do this!